Lighting Recommendations

I currently have a set of ProComp 5x7 100w lights on my roll bar (see here: http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lighting-Lighting-Accessories/100-Watt-5-x7-Light.aspx?t_c=14&t_s=448&t_pt=4242&t_pn=EXP9101)

I wisely purchased the three year warranty for them because in a year's time, the finish on the housings has almost completely vanished and left a rusted mess behind.  The local 4 Wheel Parts store has told me that instead of just replacing them with a new identical set, I can use the credit for the purchase price toward something else.  Since I don't want to replace my lights once a year, I want a different light.

If at all possible I would like to keep the smaller 5x7 rectangular shape (instead of a round or the larger 6x9 rectangular lights), but I don't want to waste money on inferior lights, so if I have to compromise there, I will.  I use these primarily in conjunction with my high beams to spot deer on the side of rural back roads.  KC has a similar 5x7 light, but they are only 55w.  I'm willing to spend a little more for a better light, but I'd like for my total price to be under $150.  Obviously there are much better lights out there for more money, but I can't justify the expense when I use them so infrequently.  I have a Rigid single light that I use as a cargo lamp/reverse light and if I could find an LED light that wasn't so small and expensive, I might consider it.  The problem with most of the LED lights, other than price is that they mount so low that they wouldn't shine over the curvature of the roof very well.

Below you can see a general idea of the size and placement on my roll bar.  Thanks for any help.

i just ordered a set of black METAL 5x7s from KC with the long range lenses and 130 watt bulbs for my rollbar should be here friday. shipped it was $159.34. i have had a set of the 6" round KC daylighters with the long range lenses and 130 watt bulbs and they are awesome! and that is a very nice looking truck! like the rims!

OK, so I know I said $150, but I found these: 

http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Lighting-5721-001-Off-Road-Light/dp/B00B8OVSBM#productDetails

41%2BtxJtFtQL._SX385_.jpg

I actually picked these out originally, but couldn't justify $200 a piece.  At $126 each it seems like a really good deal.  They only bad thing is I wouldn't be able to use my credit at 4 Wheel Parts.  I'm really happy with my Rigid reverse light, but I'm not sure how Oracle compares.  Tempted....