Putting a dash back in

Is a Sob.....

Any suggestions? Tips? tricks?

I pretty much wrecked all the clips that hold the harnesses to the frame coming out as well. So I'm just stuffing the harness where I can.

Any suggestions will help at this point.

A/C btw.

Well after the 3rd or 4th one it gets easier. It also helps if you drop the steering column and if you just happen to have the windshield out as well. :brows:

I've learn that a good flex shaft screw driver is the best investment for getting at the screws on the upper dash. I can get one out in about 20 minutes and put it back in about the same time now. If you drop the steering column, hook the bottom hooks on the sides, and then just lift it up while your tucking wires as you go, they seem to go right in without a lot of trouble. Just tips for the next time.

btw, when your carpet arrives, post up what you think about the quality and fit.

Did you get the carpet from the guy on ebay? Post some pics once it's in.

:cheers:

Yeah after a few trials I realized putting the lower hooks in with the bolts as guides is a good first step. Then its pretty much just fitting the wires and lining up the top 9mm (i think they were 9's) bolts.

http://www.autocarpetoriginals.com/inde ... s_id=14334

Thats the carpet I ordered, though it may be a bit before I put it in, won't be able to work on it until finals are over. And I got excited with my new gray interior pieces (originally smurf blue) and went ahead and changed everthing. So ill have to come up with the motivation to pull everything out again.

Talking about carpet,,,, I got some samples from <<>>

I have to say the carpet they have might be a little more but the quality was top notch.. I'll be getting a set from them when I get to that point,, for the mj and Stephanie's civic... top notch carpet!!

Thanks for the link. That's the best price I've seen.

What style and color did you go with?

:cheers:

I went with 8023 Gray/Oyster Cutpile. Ill take some detailed pics when I do it and itll be as good as time as any to start my project thread. I'm thinking I'm going to do some dynamat or some alternative sound deadner as well.

:banana: