MAD

92comanche4x4

You need to revise your signature, then, if you're still working on the lift. It's no fair claiming future mods in your sig. Heck, if we get to claim mods that are still laying around the garage or the basement, Pete would run out of bandwidth on my list of "Someday maybe I'll get to almost installing these" type mods.

You need to revise your signature, then, if you're still working on the lift. It's no fair claiming future mods in your sig. Heck, if we get to claim mods that are still laying around the garage or the basement, Pete would run out of bandwidth on my list of "Someday maybe I'll get to almost installing these" type mods.

Sorry Eagle, I just had to quote that for the future. Did I read that right though; the self proclaimed preservationist has mods laying around? Mark the calendars guys. :eek:

Anyways, back on topic here, I agree with everything said so far. I too have been there, done that. Paid out my backside for it too. It made me who I am today to go through the disciplinary measures that my mom put upon me though. I now have the utmost respect for my mother, and what she did for me back then. Ask anyone that knows me personally, I'm one of the nicest people they know; willing to go out on a limb for friends and family, even if it means sacrificing my own income or health. Trust me when I say this; it's a lot of live and learn out there in the "real" world. Your experiences you go through now WILL affect the future.

I think it's a shame that he's not appearing to learn from this.

accept responsibility and man up buddy. yea you got off lightly, buty you COMPLETELY brushed aside the fact that you did something wrong, by jumping right back into these plans. what I read in this entire post was "I never screwed up at all, what are you talking about, those 4 suspensions were all flukes"

that's not very mature. ANYONE who gets in trouble that much, is a troublemaker, and has done something to deserve it. the problem is, that they're all in denial.

anyways, I hope that perhaps you can read this and take it from someone just 6 years older than you, that you need to learn from your mistakes. at 21, I've made ALOT of mistakes, and I've learned from them.

I love my truck, so any threat of it being sould would have ended in an immediate stop on any stupid things I could've or would have done.

I think it's a shame that he's not appearing to learn from this.

anyways, I hope that perhaps you can read this and take it from someone just 6 years older than you, that you need to learn from your mistakes. at 21, I've made ALOT of mistakes, and I've learned from them.

BSmeter.gif

You still haven't learned. We never will, you just try harder not to fu@k up! :smart:

But he is right you screwed up so you should know that and strighten up. My old man sold my first car when I was 15 about to turn 16, but I messed up bad. He sold it. With my brand new $450 deck in it too. I was mad but needless to say I strightened right up.

i have 3in rc coils on it i did them monday look under mj projects i have pics of me putting them in.

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopi ... c&start=15

but i know what i did was wrong but i just know all my grades are good and above c's i figured that would count for somthing?

i have 3in rc coils on it i did them monday look under mj projects i have pics of me putting them in.

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopi ... c&start=15

but i know what i did was wrong but i just know all my grades are good and above c's i figured that would count for somthing?

Grades can't keep you out of prison! I had good grades to graduated 2 years ahead of my class but still did 4 yrs. You may not think it's a big deal, but your dad knows where it could lead. Just think about.

I've spent two days in a county jail. not that that's much, but that's two days more than I'd ever like to do. get your head on straight, and stop doing stupid stuff. one right doesn't counter 4 wrongs.

and yes, I've learned from my mistakes.