canopy fits?

tkgibbs27

http://kpr.craigslist.org/car/588368761.html

well the measurements aren't perfect but it'll fit. what about the front of the canopy where it's angled, will that fit? looks like it's angled too much.

i bought my cap on craigslist.the seller said it was on a late 80's s-10 long box.it measured out ok compared to the jeep box.it did have an angled front where it goes up against the back of the cab.it ended up fitting very nicely.looks like it was made for the jeep.who knows,before it was on the s-10 it might have been on a jeep first.seller had no history of it. the cap came with the s-10 when he bought it.

maybe i will go check this one out in pasco then. i gotta take a trip up to seattle/tacoma sometime here in the next few weeks anyways to go visit my grandma and to go pick up some stuff at my uncles so i might as well check out the one in tacoma at that. but i gotta have a canopy and if that one in tacoma is really 25$ then i will get it.

I have a canopy that might be for sale.........I'm in Auburn, WA.

I didn't like it on the MJ and it's for a short bed MJ. I even have the original sales reciept for it. The truck has only had 4 owners including me. And they all kept the reciepts for EVERYTHING.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...