1997+ Comanche

HOrnbrod

chrysler could care less what we think.....is this not appearant to all of us by now it never will be. Jim Press said that "chrysler doesnt have to be good!" - motor trend may 08 issue.

:headpop: CHRYSLER ONLY CARES ABOUT HOW MANY CARS THEY CAN SHOVE OUT THE DOOR, FROM ALL THREE BRANDS! PEOPLE WANT TO LOOK COOL AND THEY THINK THE JEEP NAME WILL DO IT! SO YOU END UP WITH $H!T LIKE THE COMPASS AND PATRIOT AND A FAT BLOATED WRANGLER! THAT LOOKS LIKE A HUMMER! soapbox.gif

THE COMANDER IS LIKE A NEW VERSION OF THE GRAND WAGONEER :thumbsup:

THE GRAND CHEROKEE IS A ...WELL....GRAND CHEROKEE :thumbsup:

THE LIB IS STARTING TO LOOK MORE LIKE THE XJ! jamminz.gif

THE WRANGLER...WTF! POWER WINDOWS? NAV SYSTEM? :rant:

THE PATRIOT.....FWD!...FWD! :wall:

THE COMPASS......A CAR :mad: :headpop:

THE COMPASS DOESNT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE CONCEPT! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN KINDA COOL. soapbox.gifsoapbox.gif

Ok i feel better

well, can you blame them?

Chrysler doesn't NEED to give a poop what we think... how many of us are actually going to BUY something new? they're offering ugly $#!& no doubt but we're not the ones its marketed to cause we're stuck on driving our old jeeps ;)

In a way yes...I do blame them but at the same time i understand. They are building what will sell the best to the largest crowd and that crowd is not the 4wheel enthusiast anymore. Still pisses me off that Jeep has turned into a pansy production of vehicles.

I'm not stuck on the lightbar or extra turn signals, but I'd have to see them in person to make final judgement.

However one thing that stuck out to me was the air breather on the valve cover....isn't that a no-no on PCV engines?