good find.

Mattpioneer

I WAs at the jy and looked in an old van. looked in the center and found two peices of silver heaven. there i was staring at two chrome pioneer emblem things. had to pay five bucks a peice (said they were trim peices) i had heard they were rare. but didnt believe the person who told me. then t now i have jamminz.gif

I WAs at the jy and looked in an old van. looked in the center and found two peices of silver heaven. there i was staring at two chrome pioneer emblem things. had to pay five bucks a peice (said they were trim peices) i had heard they were rare. but didnt believe the person who told me. then t now i have jamminz.gif

lol you just snagged someones stash!! I do that all the time stash parts I might need later in some junk you know nobody's going'a look in.... :brows:

Funny thing, When I go to the JY, after I scout out the place for any Jeep vehicles, I then go and look in all the large SUV's and Vans.

I do this BECAUSE people stash parts!

I found two aloy Jeep rims with practically new Goodyear wranglers on them!

since then I make it a point, if I've the time, to double check for people stashing stuff!

PS, I would never buy Goodyear wranglers new at a tire dealership, But hell $25 for an alloy rim and tire!? just can't pass that up!