abundance of MJ's, how many do you see a day?

I don't see a lot of them around me...actually I saw virtually none until I started working on mine and getting ready to drive it...then i started seeing a few more of them...there is girl around here that drives a Pioneer that is clean...no body damage and no rust...its beautiful...which is rare for them around here...had a buddy that had one with full widths and about 11 inches of lift...but he sold it to someone not around here...but it was a nice rig...still had the rust and stuff...but would walk over anything in its path

• 1 month later...

wow I had to dig for this thread! That's a good sign....

someone said to me just recently, don't see too many of them (MJ's) lifted.

Just this last saturday I sighted a light tan or beige colored MJ with a good sized lift and tires, I'd guess 35"s, getting on the freeway. Then this morning while pulling out of my neighborhood along came a nice looking burgendy-ish colered lifted MJ, had some kinda work related emblems on his doors. he had to be wondering "why is that dude in the little honda staring?" :-D

i don't see too man in this area.

The guy at the parts store has an 86 with the 2.5-rusted bed.

Theres one in my old hometown 20 miles north, totally rusted out, should be a trail only rig, and I wouldn't even feel safe with that.

There's a white 4 banger in the yard I'm gonna go strip of lights, and anything useful, might get my axles with 4.10s in it.

There's a blue one that the guy running the yard owns.

I HEARD of one for sale on the other side of town, never saw it.

I think that's it. Up until I bought this one I had only ever seen two.

I see about 10 a day Here in ocala 8 regular/local MJ's and at least two passing through.

I have saved three of the locals from the bone yard and found them good homes :D

I love the ole MJ's so much I have kind of made it a mission to save as many as possible. ( Of course the wife says it will be the death of me :shock: )