Love them southern trucks

mfpdm

Don't let a little drive hold you back :driving:

I've went as far as 7 hours one way to get a good rust free "Southern" PA truck last year :nuts:

As you wrote in another message, "the metal eating termites" are really bad up here :teehee:

Don't let a little drive hold you back :driving:

I've went as far as 7 hours one way to get a good rust free "Southern" PA truck last year :nuts:

As you wrote in another message, "the metal eating termites" are really bad up here :teehee:

I would do it if I was sure I could drive it back. Just use up some frequent flyer miles to fly there.

Was looking at this one http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/566999281.html , but it must have came from a little further north. Looks good at 15-20 feet, but them darn termites are underneath and starting to poke out above the rear fender flares. :redX:

Not to bad of a truck,,,, Too bad theres a ebay strike about to happen :eek: :eek: LOL

Thinking of going close to there to look at a commuter car for Stephanie..

If I go look at that car fri I'll just run on up there and take a look,, I took karate as a kid so I'll be able to block her blows when I tell her, "Let go a bit further to check out this MJ." :fool:

I must say it's better then that chop-shopped xj :teehee:

mfpdm -

That '90 you posted in Norfolk looks really good, good price on it too, if the mileage is low, has the 4.0 and 4wd, I wouldn't let a little common wheel well rust hold me back ;)

You can exterminate the termites with a little sheet metal and paint :brows:

mfpdm -

That '90 you posted in Norfolk looks really good, good price on it too, if the mileage is low, has the 4.0 and 4wd, I wouldn't let a little common wheel well rust hold me back ;)

You can exterminate the termites with a little sheet metal and paint :brows:

It has over 200k on the ticker. It is a nice price but, I paid about that much for the 88 with zero body rot. I guess I'm spoiled or have been influenced by JeepcoMJ to only pay a few hundred dollars for MJ's. Also I'd rather spend $850 on that one on ebay with no rust. :brows: Always a better deal somewhere.

I did go by and see it, even had the wife with me with her blessing to buy if I wanted it. My want is not a need right now with the other two Jeep projects but for the right price, I'll not pass up a good buy. :D