A Few Recent Pics

88JeepManche

looks cool! you ready to buy that matching spare from me? still got it. :brows: ;)

Ya i still plan to i forgot all about it.

Your about to loose an emblem

Ya i am just waiting for it to fall off.

So does the mud hold them rockers together good?

Those need to fall off too. I plan to build some rock sliders and cut them off.

my MJ is an 87 and its the CHIEF model...my window frames are black but they are peeling and its actually chrome underneath

I seem to recall reading somewhere that these were all polished stainless moldings underneath, like my windshield frame. Unfortunately mine are not peeling at all; they are uniformly black. Is this just paint, or some kind of annodized coating? Hmmmm, wonder if a good paint remover would work?

were did you get them tires i like the looks. How does it do in the mud? the rockers on your truck look like mine lol

They are Maxxis Mudder Buckshots. Very inexpensive and great on and off road.

88JeepManche, ASSuME-ing your rig is an 88. The door window frames on your rig are chrome. Did it come that way, did you take the black paint off, or has it just worn off with age? I like it cheers

They were chrome when i bought it. I cannot say weather it was factory or added or just age. I will take a closer look later to see what i can find out.

if you don't mind me asking how much were they and i like your tractor in the back round

I bought them from a friend for $250 i think he paid a little over $400 mounted and balanced. It is a mostly restored 8n. Working on the hydraulics right now. We use it all the time in the summer though.