Can someone make a pattern of headliner board

Sooooo….. like everyone else trying to fabricate a board for my headliner. Got to thunking it be nice if someone made a pattern of there head board and posted it. Like…with dimensions and all… because let me tell you… doing this looking up with my arms up is killing an old girl. Posting my 88’ I'm finally getting around to working on… got new floor pans in, welded in new scrap metal in rusty spots and flushed, new dash, gonna rapto line army green i think….

IMG_3406.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3360.jpeg

IMG_3361.jpeg

i'm actually about to tackle that project here in a week or two when i have to tear the interior apart again to fit in the new AC box, i already have the cardboard template on the roof and i think i did a decent job at it, no pictures for now but i'll have measurements of it for you soon i hope.

but as i said it'll have to be next week at least since i'll be too busy being drunk in Puerto Vallarta until Monday when i come back and start tackling that stuff.

Hey sorry guys been in the middle of head removal and travel. I'm near augusta ga. I actually found an old board on ebay. Gonna rapto line it i think. But yes still want measurements! 

23 hours ago, fiddlermj said:

Hey sorry guys been in the middle of head removal and travel. I'm near augusta ga. I actually found an old board on ebay. Gonna rapto line it i think. But yes still want measurements! 

Do you want measurements of it as a flat piece? Reason I ask is there are a lot of compound curves in the headliner. If you have an original one that still hold a true shape, you can fiberglass over it. Seen it done and it turns out quite nice so longe as it’s finished with something else. You do know you can also just order one from sms headliners correct? 

Flat piece yes…..Yea i saw sms and emailed, but found one in pretty decent shape. I was thinking about how to go about this headliner… rapto or line with this gator leather i got. can't make up my mind.