WTB short bed

derf

I am on the lookout for a decent condition short bed.  Paint color doesn't matter.  If you have a good tailgate, even better.

I'm in the Denver area.  I can travel a bit to pick it up, within reason.

Let me know what you have.

5 minutes ago, Pete M said:

somehow I don't think Atlanta will qualify as "within reason".  :(  that's a loooong haul.

21 hours one way might be a bit much.

Though if you wanted to meet somewhere like St Louis that could be possible...

that's 2 whole days of driving.  :(  I'd have to combine it with a trip north and that can't possibly happen for at least a couple months.

13 minutes ago, Pete M said:

that's 2 whole days of driving.  :(  I'd have to combine it with a trip north and that can't possibly happen for at least a couple months.

I was only half serious.  I'm not in a huge hurry.  Just looking to see what's out there.

A road trip may be in my future.  If I head your way I'll hit you up.

oh, I've driven further to deliver a bed :D  but they were always in the mix of a larger trip so one guy wasn't paying the entire ship cost.  :grinyes:

4 hours ago, Pete M said:

oh, I've driven further to deliver a bed :D  but they were always in the mix of a larger trip so one guy wasn't paying the entire ship cost.  :grinyes:

If you're working a deal like that again let me know.  And I don't mind meeting you part way.

But I'm also tentatively planning a road trip that would get me close-ish to Atlanta.  If that happens we can figure something out.