the kids had tons of fun at Disney. :) I survived... I think... lolol

Pete M

huge thanks to all that contributed to making the trip possible. :L:   pretty sure I cemented my title as best Uncle ever. :D  

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_20240114_150941_360.jpg

IMG_2825.JPG

when there's a checkers table available, ya gotta play. :D 

IMG_20240115_144308_343.jpg

got to watch a bonus fireworks show from the hotel we were passing through

IMG_20240116_201820_775.jpg

does it make me a bit nervous handing my camera over to a 10 year old?  yeah, lil bit. :laugh:  not gonna lie.  but I trust her enough and am looking to get that spark of excitement of being a photographer.

IMG_20240117_120946_930.jpg

Disney World french fries for the win :D 

IMG_0654.JPG

I was never into characters as a kid, but when in Rome...

IMG_0564.JPG

teh 10 year old and I woke up super early to rope-drop DHS (to ride Rise of the Resistance without the usual 2hr wait) and were rewarded with getting to meet the Mandalorian and Grogu!  and yes, the little guy is quite animated.  very cool tech.

IMG_0547.JPG

that evening I paid for the lightning lane and rode again with the 7 year old too.  Rise of the Resistance is apparently the best ride ever  :D  as voted by the kids. 

IMG_0570.JPG

I promised they could build their own light sabers (the cheap ones, not the crazy $200 ones) so of course we had to snap photos. :D 

2024-01-19 - Disneys Hollywood Studios - Star wars galaxys edge.jpeg

she swears she enjoyed the roller coasters. :D    had my doubts due to the level of terrified screaming, but we went on all we could so I guess it's all good. :laugh:  

2024-01-17 - Disneys Animal Kingdom Park - Expedition everest  legend of the forbidden mountain.jpeg

I feel ya, li'l buddy.  I feel ya.  :crazy: 

_MG_0298.JPG

I'm still paying dearly for the exertion I asked my body/brain to do last week, but it was totally worth it. :D  big smiles all around.

• Pete M changed the title to the kids had tons of fun is Disney. :) I survived... I think... lolol
  • Pete M changed the title to the kids had tons of fun at Disney. :) I survived... I think... lolol