Redrilling hubs for a new bolt pattern

I think I know the answer, but want to get some opinions. This is part of my builder HP44 front axle. 

I found a great deal on some new bead locks (~$200each) but they are 6x135 bolt pattern. I've gathered a few parts for the front to run the chevy 6 spindle but that stock bolt pattern is 6x139.7. I'm wondering if I can just redrill the hubs and rotors or do I need to something else? Other though it just an adapter but not as keen on those.  

I could be wrong, but I do not think adapters are made to go from a larger bolt pattern to a smaller one (6x139.7 to 6x135), but I could be wrong. I have no idea on redrilling hubs and rotors, but I wouldn't do it to one of my vehicles. It makes it take so much longer if these parts need to be replaced.

I found these and a few others. 

https://venumwheel.com/products/gm-6x5-5-6x139-7-mm-to-ford-6x135-mm-black-hub-centric-wheel-adapters

I was dabbling around some more and found I could use later f150 rotors and calipers that are the 6x135. I would just have to redrill the hubs and then fab/find a caliper bracket. That wouldn't be my first choice but would be the smartest. 

I'm going to keep looking around and see. 

I wouldn't see an issue with drilling another set of 5 on 5???. I might have to do that with the rear axle shafts on an XJ with Ford 8.8. The Yukon axles come with 5 on 4.5 and 5 on 5.5. Either drill the rear axles, or come up with 5 on 5.5 hubs for the front. And also, 5.5 rims.  

2 hours ago, 75sv1 said:

I wouldn't see an issue with drilling another set of 5 on 5???. I might have to do that with the rear axle shafts on an XJ with Ford 8.8. The Yukon axles come with 5 on 4.5 and 5 on 5.5. Either drill the rear axles, or come up with 5 on 5.5 hubs for the front. And also, 5.5 rims.  

I'll be running custom rear shafts because of the 35 spline. It's the front that I'm trying to sort out. Since I have to get custom shafts regardless I wasn't trying to find a certain bolt pattern. Was more so seeing what wheels I could get the cheapest and go from there.