Interco tires

azjeepfreak

I'm running 31.10.5 Texrus M/T, I love em. Great in the snow and icey roads for m/t. Put them on when still had d35 in the rear and was out playing in the snow and got down to some dirt and took ten teeth off my ring so got to upgrade to 8.8. But they rode great on the street. Wear is normal for a radial tire. BUt if your out of alignment she'll eat rubber bad. Other than that noise was minimum and side lugs are great for off road. I ran these tires with only two drive due to the axle upgrade, but still had good time wheeling. I will be upgrading to 35's here shortly and will be running the texrus m/t again. jamminz.gif

I’m on my second set of Trxus MT and have no bad words for the tire.

I ran a set of 31” got about 20K of on and off road use. Now running 33" and I really like the tires, they get great traction off-road, look great, I don’t have any balance problems, and they are priced..Well you can’t get a comparable tire for the money IMO

With any tire you will get lots of differing opinions. But if you want an all around tire they are top of the heap. If you want an off-road only tire then look no farther than the TSL. As for balance issues after you go 33” or larger all brands can and often do have balance issues to some degree you can read that in most any tire review but is not a given.

Trxus MT ..great tire

i'm running the m/t's and love them. imo they're one of the best tires out there for a rig that mostly a DD and a weekend warrior on the side. very quiet ride for a mud terrain, track fairly straight, and not too hard to balance. they also offer a pretty smooth ride. off road they offer very good traction and self clean well. that being said, they are not in the same class as a bogger or tsl, which offer amazing traction offroad, but less than stellar performance on road. the m/t's are a very nice compromise between all out mud terrain and an all terrain. also, they seem to last a long time as long (in the 30K to 45K km range) if they're mostly street driven.

my next set of tires will most likely be ssr's or tsls however. the reason being that my manche is mostly an offroader now that I have the ZJ as a DD. I'd like to have a little more traction and stiffer sidewall for the trails, and can let go some of the onroad performance of the m/t simply because it doesn't see much pavement anymore.

You weren't the only one that hated them. I've heard that from a couple others. One guy was complaining of a weak sidewall and another thought they were impossible to balance.

I love mine though. :D I drove on a set of 33s out to Moab (3k miles of highway) and wheeled on the Utah slickrock plus lots of mud in Colorado and Illinois. They have proven themselves in sand and snow too. They are very sensitive to funny wear though. Just rotate them with your oil changes and you'll be fine. 5k mile interval at the longest.