Dana 44 Rubicon axles under MJ

So iv got an opportunity to purchase 2 upgraded axles for my LJR and that would allow me to swap the current Dana 44 Rubicon axles with 4.10 gears into my MJ and that would give me 4wheel disc brakes and 4.10 gears for my 31's.

The front axle should be a bolt in affair, the rear axle will need to be stripped and axle perches welded on and also different parking break cables, but what else? Will the stock brake system power the disc brakes fine? And what about the driveshafts? The measurements seem ok but will I need a yoke conversion? What else am I missing?

You can use a driveshaft yoke adapter or swap the yoke on the pinion. As for brakes, you’ll want to swap the prop valve to something like a ZJ or and adjustable valve like the Wilwood one. Rear disks need a bit more pressure than drums. A dual diaphragm booster is helpful and stick with a master cylinder with between an 7/8 to 1” bore.  Are you planning to swap over the compressor for the lockers? 

I was going to aquire the compressor from the sellers the since he was upgrading everything.  The deal for the axles may be falling apart. He won't guarantee they work. I was going to put them in my LJR with 33's because his axles are geared lower, then I was going to take my Rubicon axles with 4.10 gears and put them in the MJ that's running 31's. Asking price is a little high but both vehicles would be geared correctly and have lockers.