Big Ton Leaf Springs Source?

Just for clarification General definitely does still make a metric ton spring. They just don't make the one designed with the lift and military wrap that the original club group buy was for > https://www.generalspringkc.com/leaf-springs/jeep/comanche/

I recently put this one on my truck and with a shackle that gives about 1/2" lift I'm sitting at 3.25" lift over stock roughly. And that's with a long bed and a camper top. With a 800# slide in camper it's still sitting just at 3". So keep that in mind with short beds. I'm not amazed with the paint that comes on them, but have no complaints otherwise as of almost 5 months of use.

How it rides unloaded 

image.jpg.a7a14914e50b3d084da2bb9867752c88.jpg

With the camper top

81959482_PXL_20240330_1239360852.jpg.4d6a966292c7ae81c2bac792bcf58555.jpg

And the the camper and trailer hooked up, all in relation to an old 3.5" Rubicon express front spring that rides at 3.25" ish over stock.

image.jpg.2187944a170d2a268aa96702b1225d04.jpg

PXL_20240202_210526328~2.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but if any spring company offers a spring that's supposed to "replace" a factory spring, with the SRI number, and the new springs result in any lift at all over factory ride height -- it is NOT a "replacement" spring, it doesn't match what I ordered, and I would be very unhappy. I want my MJs to ride at factory ride height, I do NOT want lift springs.

Even the GS 4 leaf “replacement” pack lifted my MJ about 3” over stock. Didn’t really settle much, maybe 1/2”. However I kind of look at this as a good alternative option to the other lift spring options. If you’re looking for a 2.5-3” lift and want to preserve the factory rake, get 2.5-3” lift front XJ springs and grab the GS rears. If you want a little less rake but not dead level, use a 3” front spring and a full length XJ add a leaf (takes a very slight mod to fit just right). If you need a factory style spring with zero (or less than 2.5-3”) lift, go with Alcan