92 comanche 3in lift

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats one cool MJ for sure. I'm partial to white Comanches anyway jamminz.gif

I just did some upgrades to mine also, including a 3" lift too. I like the 3" dealio cuz your not committed to a shock upgrade or trackbar lengthening. here's a couple before pics of 'Angel' [a couple peeps here and there said I need to name her and thats what came to mind]...

BEFORE [two weeks ago]

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

AFTER

And this includes the bucket seat conversion, 3" lift, push bar, '87 Chrysler hood vents, rope tie-downs for the bed, mudders, etc...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

looks clean i love it that makes me wana take the stickers off of mine. i had the chance to buy them wheels but i didnt.

Got those for a hundred bucks at a used tire/wheel place near here. 15x9 but the centerholes a weird size so I had a heck of a time finding caps that would fit.

ok the body work is gonna start soon I'm gonna have my buddys dad he works at a chrysler jeep dealer and is a body shop he does all the bodywork on cars. he said bring the bed over to his house and drop it off whiler he does all the sheet metal and do the work and use very little bondo and I'm gonna prim and paint it myself. I'm gonna paint it with base coat clear coat and dark blue

http://www.paintforcars.com/kits_5star_sappbluemet.html