Pic Request.

Whiteshark

My MJ has made a few transfprmations top get where it is now.... :roll:

Here it is on 31" AT's with 3.5inches of lift:

Then I added some new tires, 31" (TRUE SIZE) Swamper Trexus tires:

Here I swapped in some steel rims and those same BFG AT tires:

Then I tried a set of 33X12.5's I had for the TJ but thery where too wide and the BS was too deep. the MJ wouldn't steer so this was just to SEE how it looked.

SO, because I now had the 33" bug... I upped it to 5.5" of lift and I got a set of 33X10.5 MT rubber:

Then I threw on a set of RE Drop brackets and a bew set of 33 X10.5 BFG AT rubber:

Then I aquired a set of 33X9.5 BFG MT's and put them on factory "PHONE DIAL" Alum rims:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I decided these would be my wheeling tires and went back to the AT's for DD proposes. Buy I decided to go to the factory "10 SPOKE" rims:

Sorry to be such a pic lady of the night :oops: :D :eek: ...but you DID ask for it!!

Merry Christmas,

CW

haha everyone point and laugh - CW can't decide what shoes he wants on his truck!

haha, jk man...seriously, you've swapped them what, 9 times?

WELL........ I bought it with 215's, bought a set of BFG AT's 30X9.5...then a set of 31X10.5's... Then a set of 31X10.5 Swampers. Bought a second set of 31X10.5's as my brotherin law need my last set. Then put those 33X12.5's from my TJ on... but couldn't steer. So found a set of 33x10.5MTs amd lifted it a bit more, then a set of 33X10.5 AT's... swapped the 33X10.5 MT's for 33X9.5's MT's. in between all that, i swapped rims FIVE times. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whats that... Yup, NINE different sets of tires & FIVE different rims.

Do you think I have a rubber fettish???

LOL,

Merry Christmas everyone!!

CW