Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival

Bezerk1

1 minute ago, pizzaman09 said:

Probably not but I should go as it's only about 90 minutes away.  I went in about 2015 way before I had a Jeep.

Sorry to hear that, was hoping to see the one that came from my neck of the woods

5 minutes ago, Bezerk1 said:

Sorry to hear that, was hoping to see the one that came from my neck of the woods

We'll see.  Maybe I can convince my other friend with a Jeep to head down together as he is from near Butler.  

Where about are you from?

Just now, pizzaman09 said:

We'll see.  Maybe I can convince my other friend with a Jeep to head down together as he is from near Butler.  

Where about are you from?

I live in Hamburg. 16 miles north of Reading

1 minute ago, Bezerk1 said:

I live in Hamburg. 16 miles north of Reading

Oh gosh, my truck came from near there.  A place called Bowmansville which is just south of Reading.  

I'm just south of Erie, PA very close to the intersection of I-90 and I-79.

Just now, pizzaman09 said:

Oh gosh, my truck came from near there.  A place called Bowmansville which is just south of Reading.  

I'm just south of Erie, PA very close to the intersection of I-90 and I-79.

I was pretty sure it was you that bought it down here. You said it was an old dealers part truck for a while near reading.  Just stuck with me since it was so close

Just now, Bezerk1 said:

I was pretty sure it was you that bought it down here. You said it was an old dealers part truck for a while near reading.  Just stuck with me since it was so close

Yep, it was the right truck at the right time at the right place.  It was within a day drive which was way better than most of the ones I was looking at.  

Do you know any history of it?  Like what dealer owned it?  I don't need to use your thread about going to the Butler Bantam Jeep festival to discuss this...