Anyone around Detroit?

watchamakalit

I found a manche that I am thinking really hard about buying but kinda want to know what I am buying first. It is in the detroit area and I was curious if anyone up there would be willing to go look it over for me. I really want to buy it but just wanna be sure there aren't things that I don't see in the pics he has sent me. I really have a tough time asking this on here cause I am fearful that whoever goes to look at it will want to buy it. I need some feedback. What should I do?

Its on the NE side. Algonac I belive. If I tell you for sure where you have to promise to give me first dibs on buying it. :cheers:

Adam,

I would love to go up and look problem is its like 4.5hrs one way. I just can't afford to waste a day and not come home with it. So if I can get someone who knows what to look for and is local to go give it a once over for me and its ok then we can make the trip. jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif

Plus I haven't told the wife about it yet. :eek: :brows:

If you want to look at it, you might want to hurry. I know 3 other people that are planning on looking at it this weekend. Thats a hell of a deal for a 92 though if you do get it.

If I just didn't buy mine, I'd go buy this one right away.

Algonac is about 1/2 way between Detroit and Port Huron if that helps.

If you want to look at it, you might want to hurry. I know 3 other people that are planning on looking at it this weekend. Thats a hell of a deal for a 92 though if you do get it.

If I just didn't buy mine, I'd go buy this one right away.

Algonac is about 1/2 way between Detroit and Port Huron if that helps.

Well crap. Now I gotta hurry up and talk to the wifey.

Hi i think its sold??? i traded a guy up in algonac today for my 4x4 s10 blazer is this a pics of it?

if it is its rusted pretty badly but i work at a body shp so its not a prob its got holes in the floor boared an through the rockers and it baley stops he drove it all the way down here to lincoln park about 50 miles with barley any breaks lol it looks way better in pics it looks like in the pics its clean but its really rusty about a 5in hole lol and if it is the one i don't wanna sell it ive always wanted one

• 2 weeks later...