paint matching Agate gray interior

Thought I'd share since I know I saw it somewhere but can't figure out where now...

For my 97+ conversion, I need to repaint some interior trim thats faded. 1998 factory color is Agate gray.

Got a SEM Color Coat color chart and looks like the 15303 Graphite will be a pretty close match

20230227_185525.jpg

5 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Nope. I didn’t have the intention to find the later 97-01 colors as those have gone into the modern era of cars. If they are found I’ll happily put them in the post. 

I just added it. Figured with the popularity of 97+ conversions it would come up at some point. I'm always that guy who raises his hand whenever someone says "are there any questions?"  :))

UPDATE

so I sprayed the radio/ HVAC controls bezel and the dash vents this weekend (mine had some faded spots.) After I installed them and stood back to see how it looks, the color has the slightest blue-greenish tint to it. Just barely noticeable if you really pay attention, but not glaringly obvious. You can see the difference here. If I didn't point it out I bet most people wouldn't notice. 

The SEM products are great to work with. I 1st cleaned the parts with SEM soap, then 38351 Plastic and Leather Prep, then 38363 Sand Free Adhesion Promoter, then paint. 

20230306_185708.jpg