Who makes this bed side?

• 11 months later...

I know this a very old post but It is new to me. What is strange is that it was today last year that this stuff was posted. Anyway with the fiberglass bedsides, I know rustys has a set, my question is....in the picture on this posting it looks like the whole bed was removed and supports were fabbed up to hang the bedsides on the white truck. Does anybody know anymore about these fiberglass bedsides. Can I just lay these fiberglass pieces up over my existing bed sides or do I have to do alot of modification. I have a really screwed up front section of my bed and this is another option, my other was using diamond plating and plate the front on both sides so it would match.

The bedsides can be put onto your existing bed. You'll have to cut the factory bedside off and bolt the new fiberglass piece on.

Since they are fiberglass, you'll have to take your time fitting and fenagling them into place but they are good fenders. Also, you'll need to add to the factory supports (near the wheel wells/cut and lengthen) and you can adjust the flare of them at that point. The tail light openings come with a recessed spot, but they will need to be cut out. TAKE YOUR TIME! It is real easy to cut too much and end up with large gaps.

All in all, they are good pieces.