Stolen Comanche in San Diego

RAH66

Hey all, unfortunately my Comanche was stolen at 5:30 AM this morning in San Diego. I have security cam footage of them pulling up and driving away a couple minutes later right from in front of my condo.

I've already filed the stolen vehicle report, but if anyone happens to see it, please send me a message ASAP.

I am heartbroken right now. I put so much time into this thing with my dad and it was such a special project for us.

20220423_120633.jpg

20220423_120750.jpg

Really really hate thief’s my daughter lives in Philly and they stole her liberty right off the street. Police ask all the same questions did you lock it give permission to let any one use it like it was your fault it was gone.  Then the kick in the pants was 7 months later police get a hold of  her not to tell her they found the stolen car but to give her a parking ticket for uninspected vehicle she got it back with only cat. converter gone. Hope you’re successful getting yours back but knowing how rare Comanche’s are think they took it for more profitable reasons. Wish you all the luck buddy. Think they should go back to cut off your hand if you get caught stealing might make you time about not like now with the slap on the wrist 

Thanks for the sentiment and keeping an eye out, everyone. Theft has never been a huge concern since I don't drive it a ton and it lives in my garage 99% of the time, I just had it out for a few days because I needed some garage space. Ugh.

If by some miracle I do get it back I will absolutely add a killswitch and look into tags.

Thank you for the suggestions, I've been trying to get some eyes on it in facebook groups. Good idea about the Mexico MJ group, Pete. My wife speaks spanish so I can have her help me write a post.