Gathering info: Comanche parts suppliers

It seems like I'm getting a link to some new MJ product every week now, which is awesome! Was wondering how everyone felt about compiling a resources page where we could keep up to date with the latest products available for our MJ's. For instance: Husky makes floor liners that fit that are XJ specific and fit the MJ almost like the impossible to find OEM ones. Detroit muscle makes some Comanche splash shields. Oracle is making new tail lights. Someone sent me a link to a company reproducing the MJ sports bars. There is a company making MJ specific roll cages. Key parts is repoping so many new pieces now. This is in addition to our many vendors. There are so many more examples but I was thinking we could combine and organize that info into a single post and keep adding and deleting info as it becomes available very similar to the style of the DIY master thread index. That way new MJ owners (or those of us who misplaced or forgot about a new part) could reference a single "resources" post. Any thoughts? 

Not sure if there is a similar resource sticky or not, I'm sure Pete will comment here shortly, personally, I think there should be one showing vendor or used sources, but links tend to go dead, especially used items. But a crossover sticky of what fits would be great, I'm still navigating the site.

6 minutes ago, armyvet25 said:

Not sure if there is a similar resource sticky or not, I'm sure Pete will comment here shortly, personally, I think there should be one showing vendor or used sources, but links tend to go dead, especially used items. But a crossover sticky of what fits would be great, I'm still navigating the site.

This wouldn’t replace anything in our classifieds section, it would just be for new parts and companies making Comanche specific items so we can keep up to date with what’s out there. As for links going dead, it doesn’t even really have to be links. Just a single line like:

Splash shields - Detroit Muscle 

Body panels - Key Parts & C2C 

Etc

31 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Wait—new sportbars?

Exactly my point :laugh:. And now I can’t find the message that I received about them. Not cheap but pretty nice. Saw them about 2 weeks ago on a thread I can’t find. It was in a reply in the wanted section so it could have been deleted already or my search skills are severely lacking