intake swap question

Don't think so man. The ports won't line up. However, they WILL on my 91. :cheers: Ask your buddy if he'd like to part with it, including the ps brackets. :D Your not to far away, I can even pick it up.
i was thinking kindof along the lines of making a TBS that allows the two to align?

but i have no idea what i could make it out of..

are you real familiar with both TPSs and other sensors carnuck? i was thinking about that way cause he parted out the jeep so all the parts are there, or could i use the HO tps somehow?

i don't think it will work renix and HO intake ports are shaped differently... i don't even think you could really make it work.

i know a renix gasket don't mate up to a HO intake because i got the wrong one with my rebuild kit HO ports are higher

That's what I meant in my previous post - the HO manifold intake ports won't line up with the Renix block.

i don't think it will work renix and HO intake ports are shaped differently... i don't even think you could really make it work.

i know a renix gasket don't mate up to a HO intake because i got the wrong one with my rebuild kit HO ports are higher

That's what I meant in my previous post - the HO manifold intake ports won't line up with the Renix block.

i KNOW it won't fit. thats not the question, i was tryin to see if anyone had an idea of how to MAKE it fit, if i can't make it work i'll swap in an HO harness, cause i want 27 horsepower. ;)

EDIT: wait, yall are talking about blocks, it will work that way thats not a problem, right now i have a renix intake on a 97 motor so i'm not worried about that side of things, i'm wondering about the throttle body's

There is an adapter plate available to bolt the HO on Renix and vice versa. The stroker guys swap the bodies and match the sensors to the replacement body somehow. You can dremel the tangs for the HO intake to make it line up to the Renix head. (or you can get the Clifford Research intake for an HO system on a 4.2L and it will bolt to the Renix head too. (I dremeled the port of the head to clear the injector spray)