Cordovan dash in decent shape

Pete M

working on a member's truck and her dash is... very southern. :(  so I'm on the lookout for a northern dash to swap in.  barring a color-match I'm sure I can find a grey one this next trip north, but figured I'd see if anyone knows of a cordovan dash in a yard between here and detroit.  :L:  

34 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Pretty sure I have access to one , Came out of Wagoneer 89 and it’s Cordovan . But I’m in Ohio I’m not sure about logistics

I might be able to make that happen. :L:   but it'll be on the return drive on like the 22nd of sept.  I'm making a bee-line for Wisconsin on the way up to deliver a bed. 

24 minutes ago, 88mjsally said:

I still have the one out of this jeep. It’s in great shape from what I remember. Not sure if you’ll be over my way anytime soon though

I've been meaning to get out there for so long now.  lol.  I may come down to the coast in October either way.  :L: 

13 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I've been meaning to get out there for so long now.  lol.  I may come down to the coast in October either way.  :L: 

Yea I know lol. Just let me know, I’d like it to go to a good home before it gets accidentally broken in my building