no more emissions testing...go crazy

No more emissions testing in Anchorage AK. I am so happy this came before my January test date, saves me $150............I need suggestions, how far should i go with this (how much should i yank)

My brother called me with the news, says he's going to drop a 350 in his beretta jamminz.gif

There's really not much that you can yank out for any benefit. To me, dropping emissions testing means the most if my truck wasn't quite passing the sniffer test (oh, and paying for the stupid tests). I live in Michigan (haven't had any testing for years) and the only thing any of my trucks are missing is the cat on 2 of them (bought them like that). But somehow I doubt any of the Jeeps would pass a sniffer test with flying colors. :roll:

There's really not much that you can yank out for any benefit. To me, dropping emissions testing means the most if my truck wasn't quite passing the sniffer test (oh, and paying for the stupid tests). I live in Michigan (haven't had any testing for years) and the only thing any of my trucks are missing is the cat on 2 of them (bought them like that). But somehow I doubt any of the Jeeps would pass a sniffer test with flying colors. :roll:

i spent 75 dollars in emissions TESTS from failing, the price of a new o2 sensor (didn't help) and eventually it took a variable map sensor to pass with flying colors.

then 46 dollars in tag fee's :headpop: