Pool pump part

eaglescout526

4 hours ago, watchamakalit said:

I belive I have 2 non working pumps on the shelf at home. Your more than welcome to them if I still have them.

If you have them, let me know and I’ll send you a PM. You don’t happen to know which style they are? Like a pentair or Hayward set up.

35 minutes ago, Smokeyyank said:

I have a hayward one in my shed. I'm not sure about model off the top of my head. 

From what I found out by my roommate that I have a pentair set up. 

I somehow screwed up the threads on the shaft of the motor and now can’t get the impeller to sit straight, so I just need a whole new motor shaft without dropping some money to get a new motor. 

5 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

From what I found out by my roommate that I have a pentair set up. 

I somehow screwed up the threads on the shaft of the motor and now can’t get the impeller to sit straight, so I just need a whole new motor shaft without dropping some money to get a new motor. 

Gotcha, I have no info on the spare pump. The pool was there when we bought the house and there was some spare parts that were in there. You're welcome to have it. Not sure what shipping costs would be but I'm in 80127

41 minutes ago, Smokeyyank said:

Gotcha, I have no info on the spare pump. The pool was there when we bought the house and there was some spare parts that were in there. You're welcome to have it. Not sure what shipping costs would be but I'm in 80127

Mind shooting me some pics of the pump? Could be the same one for all I know.