Bigger window upgrade parts?

I am getting ready to have my truck painted and I want to address the intolerable non-functioning wing vents and little mirrors that sit behind the wing vent area. I'd like to have power windows and door locks but I have never found a super clear write up on that and I want to get this done quickly.

I would like to do this to my 88 MJ,  Get a Bigger Window in Your Old XJ or MJ

I do not have access to a wreaking yard, the nearest one is 7 hours round trip.

I have found 97 manual side views (wish I could find chrome). https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ksc-60097c

I assume one of the local glass shops can get me the windows.

Where should I look to buy the manual window regulators and weather strip kits?

Could be. I'd love to see you win that wager. People often fail to understand how remote my region is. I had a wanted ad up on my local Craigslist for over a month. Any other ideas how I might find such a donor? My town has 25,936 people and the next largest city is 147 miles away.

The weather stripping I would rather buy new. Any suggestions for a kit?

At :45 in the video he says he finds that the track, interior and exterior wipers, and seal normally come together in a kit. I'm not finding any such kits.

I hadn’t seen a kit before either but came across one on eBay about 2 months ago and bought it. $38 total shipped. Bought it from “oldbarnclassicsllc” on eBay. The weatherstripping included was actually in great shape and the best part is that they were genuine oem parts. 

Everyone should see the tallest trees on Earth at least once in their lives if they can. The giant sequoias, farther south in California, are also amazing. Let me know if you ever do come out to my neck of the woods.