Husky floor mats

Has anyone used the Husky floor liners in their trucks? If so, how do they fit? I am looking at getting a used set out of an 1996 XJ, so they will be the ones for the 95 and up XJ's. Would the newer mats fit better in an 89, or should I hold out for the 94 and older versions? Thanks, Rich

I have all three pieces for my ZJ...

The fit nice and work excellent. The rear will hold an almost full bottle of soda when its spilled.....

The cutouts for the seat brackets and floor pans are exactly the right shape, and they don't at all. They are pretty stiff though. I had to leave mine in the house for two days near a heater vent to warm them up enough to lay flat. They were rolled up in the box, and it was the middle of winter when I got them..

Has anyone used the Husky floor liners in their trucks? If so, how do they fit? I am looking at getting a used set out of an 1996 XJ, so they will be the ones for the 95 and up XJ's. Would the newer mats fit better in an 89, or should I hold out for the 94 and older versions? Thanks, Rich

96 was still the older style cherokee, the year it switched was 97+ :cheers:

96 was still the older style cherokee, the year it switched was 97+ :cheers:

They actually changed seat styles in 95. The interchange years were

1984-1994

1995-2001

It's all about the seats.