AMC Homecoming show-July 26-30

89 MJ

20 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I doubt I'll have the MJ up and running by then, but there's always hope. :D 

Looks like it’s the week after All Breeds. Makes for a long time in the vehicle, but it would be quite an epic road trip, regardless of vehicles. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 8:00 AM, Original 87 said:

Well this should be fun, not sure if I can have the Comanche ready by then, but if can get the time off I will drive my 81 Spirit GT.

Thanks for sharing probably would not have known otherwise!

Hopefully I will see you there! If I'm going, I will probably have both my Eagle and my Comanche and my brother is hoping to have his J10 there.

Cool, hopefully this will work out would be fun to see you Eagle wgn. If I do have the Comanche driving I should be a sight showing up driving the Comanche and pulling the Spirit on my tow dolly. Would be a total throw back just like in the 80's one Kenosha Cadillac towing another.:laugh:

• 2 months later...

Well, as much as I wanted it to happen, I have probably missed my only shot to make it out to this show. I haven’t made the progress on either of my projects to make me even want to try to get them to the show. The worst of it is, the hold ups are all out of my hands completely. 

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

where there's a will, there's a way. :D 

Yes indeed. I didn’t think that we were going to be able to trailer the Eagle there (just because it is relatively untested) because our vehicles that tow are getting very, very rusty, but my parents are willing to give it a shot. I’ll also drive the MJ over. Are you planning on going?

very doubtful if I'm hitting the All Breeds the weekend before and drag beds with me.  :(  uhaul doesn't let me do point to point with the bigger trailers so I'd have to drag it everywhere and pay like 50 bucks per day for the privilege of horrible gas mileage. :(  :(  

45 minutes ago, Pete M said:

very doubtful if I'm hitting the All Breeds the weekend before and drag beds with me.  :(  uhaul doesn't let me do point to point with the bigger trailers so I'd have to drag it everywhere and pay like 50 bucks per day for the privilege of horrible gas mileage. :(  :(  

Geez! Yeah, that makes sense. If you change your mind or can get there, I will have shade near my Comanche. 

For those interested, here is the registration form:

https://kenoshahistorycenter.org/2022 Kenosha Homecoming Registration Form.pdf

And a schedule:

https://kenoshahistorycenter.org/2022 Kenosha Homecoming Event Schedule.pdf

I will probably be there Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. I will also likely have shade near my Comanche and Eagle.