Bedside Rust Repair Advice

Hello All, new to the club with a '88 and a NOOB to restoration.  Teenage son wanted to dive into a project truck so I took the opportunity to spend time and have some fun.  Bedsides have rust above the wheels and I am not sure what the best approach is.  It is extensive so they must go.  What should I look for at either a scrap yard or order a Key Parts Rear Upper Wheel Arch for 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ [Right/Passenger Side] from Jegs?  I will take a link to an existing conversation if one exists.  Thanks in advance I look forward to moving on this project.

Key Parts would be a lot easier than what I did piecing together XJ wheel arches. XJ arches are both shorter and narrower, and the flare stamping is slightly different. I fabricated some patches of my own for the inner fender. XJ inner fenders can be used for patches there too.

20220111_172519.jpg.bf2f2c48ea86999a730e55290eca6925.jpg

12 hours ago, Sporrer said:

Got lucky and found a full bed at the yard with only a little damage, no rust so definitely the lesser of two evils, thanks for the responses will use the advice on a few smaller spots.

lucky! :L:  beds are getting harder to find in usable shape. :(