EBAY Comanche Seatbelts - Anyone used these?

Hey all, I stumbled across this eBay listing for “new” Comanche seatbelts.

I was curious if anyone has used these? If so how was the fitment?

Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Comanche-1985-1992-Standard-3pt-BK-Seat-Kit-w-Brackets-2-Belts-/123811047457?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

495A5EFA-3AD3-44D2-BE76-8307A1BBE504.png.eff1e4f72ab55a0fa2ff80a5154e047b.png

Those belts will be ok if you have a bench seat.  With buckets, thought, the buckle end will flop onto the floor when it’s unlatched.

I prefer the belts that use the stiff cable on the buckle side of the belt when installed with bucket seats.

Ah I see what you mean.. I ended up finding a company online that would rebuild and reweb my existing ones for $270. Pretty pricey but with the new colored webbing it will match my black leather seats much better than the faded blue/grey belts I have right now.

The stuff we spend money on..

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 3:04 PM, MYE Jeep said:

Ah I see what you mean.. I ended up finding a company online that would rebuild and reweb my existing ones for $270. Pretty pricey but with the new colored webbing it will match my black leather seats much better than the faded blue/grey belts I have right now.

The stuff we spend money on..

can you post a link for that company? I might be interested in giving them some business, thank you.

6 minutes ago, big66440 said:

can you post a link for that company? I might be interested in giving them some business, thank you.

https://www.safetyrestore.com is the website, however I was able to save a good amount by ordering it through their eBay store and then calling in to have the extra services done like rewebbing the female receiver end and tightening the retract spring. They should be arriving tomorrow or Friday so I’ll post pictures once I get them.

Here’s my invoice for reference:

A3C9BBBE-BB35-4D58-BF67-24E64F98F1E0.jpeg.b8b38afafe4e582b506ce9027978c12a.jpeg