Starts, goes to 2000 RPM, then stalls

Hey guys, I have a bit of a weird issue. When I try to start my Comanche, it’ll go up to 2000 rpm then immediately stall. It does this continuously if I just hold the key. Any ideas? 

I’ve already bypassed the ballast resistor & cleaned my grounds. I have an issue with my fuel where my fuel pressure will immediately drop off if it is not cranking. I do get fuel at the Schrader valve when priming & when cranking, but it will almost immediately drop off. 

Not holding pressure in rail, leakdown somewhere. I changed my fuel pump as check valve was bad. Fuel pressure regulator was replaced prior as well and that helped for a min but wasnt the cause. Will it stay running if you give it gas? 🤔 you know pump the fuel injectors. :teehee:

29 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

Not holding pressure in rail, leakdown somewhere. I changed my fuel pump as check valve was bad. Fuel pressure regulator was replaced prior as well and that helped for a min but wasnt the cause. Will it stay running if you give it gas? 🤔 you know pump the fuel injectors. :teehee:

It doesn’t keep running when I give it gas, I could do a bit more testing with it though.

I don’t think that my fuel pump even has a check valve.