ever heard of Rex-84??

jtdesigns

I'm sitting here laughing thinking " I wonder how many people will read this thinking it some kind of new paint or chemical something... Truth is, we were having a heated debate in one of my classes today, and one student started in on something about American concentration camps. He called it a government project set aside in the early 80's called REX-84.

Anybody here heard about this??

It was also said that the FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) had installed in it to be able to use deadly force on any American that rebelled against any proceedings or law set at deemed times of security. Giving them up most power to do whatever they wanted; like take all your weapons, land, assets, ect..

These camps are military bases turned into prisons.

So.......... Any thought's??

:USAflag:

Yeah i just googled it cause it sounded like a conspiracy theory idea and i thought it would an interesting topic to read on. Some Wiki is verified but soem is not. I don't take it all to heart but alot of times it can be right on and others its way off.

Cole

I couldn't resist looking at a couple sites just to see for myself what the theories were.

>Yes, martial law is a real and let's hope that it doesn't come to that.

>Yes, I'm sure there are people who are paid to examine worst case scenarios and write possible emergency plans.

>> Ah, but then one very well written site started talking about a couple of these "facilities":

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The first one we observed was in Palmdale, California. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility. Now why would there be a facility of this nature out in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no prisoners?

This place and the others mentioned are not only by my house but places I go to while working. I know for a fact what they do in these places as I have keys and access to them. The part that bothers me is when I think of how many people will read this crap and believe it. The conspiracy theorists must think that the internet is a gift from god. The whole thing kind'a reminds me of a poem my dad taught me:

"People who write on sh!thouse walls roll their $#!& in little balls. People who read these lines of wit eat these little balls of $#!&".

you know people have gotten the word "conspiracy" all twisted up and think that conspirators are crazy people. i can't even fathom the idea of believing 3/4ths of what our government tells the american people. all conspiracy theorists are, are people questioning the governments stories that they have told the american people and dig deeper into the story. they aren't lunatics, just people looking for the truth rather than believing a b/s story. so in all reality these people have much more in their heads than people who believe everything they see and hear on the news or read in the newspapers because they question it. there's hardly any truth in the world anymore, it's all covered up, has been changed and misinterpreted. everyone believes what they want to believe though, even without facts.

by the way, word of mouth is about just as good as reading info. on wiki. anyone can tell you anything, even if it's not true. your best chance of understanding the whole thing is to do research about it yourself. otherwise if you are just going to get your information from other people, you might as well just go to wiki.

This place and the others mentioned are not only by my house but places I go to while working. I know for a fact what they do in these places as I have keys and access to them. The part that bothers me is when I think of how many people will read this crap and believe it. The conspiracy theorists must think that the internet is a gift from god. The whole thing kind'a reminds me of a poem my dad taught me:

"People who write on sh!thouse walls roll their $#!& in little balls. People who read these lines of wit eat these little balls of $#!&".

so what do they do there?

you know people have gotten the word "conspiracy" all twisted up and think that conspirators are crazy people. i can't even fathom the idea of believing 3/4ths of what our government tells the american people. all conspiracy theorists are, are people questioning the governments stories that they have told the american people and dig deeper into the story. they aren't lunatics, just people looking for the truth rather than believing a b/s story. so in all reality these people have much more in their heads than people who believe everything they see and hear on the news or read in the newspapers because they question it. there's hardly any truth in the world anymore, it's all covered up, has been changed and misinterpreted. everyone believes what they want to believe though, even without facts.

i agree to an extent. i don't trust politicians, reguardless of if they're right wing or left wing or anywhere inbetween. ahh, the lovely lesser of X evils...i supose i could trust a politician if there was significant evidance to point to him/her being trustworthy, but hasn't happened yet. however, there are also those who exagerate the truth to make consipiracies. it works both way, and danger lies more in the subtilties of partial truth than in blatent lies.

i agree to an extent. i don't trust politicians, reguardless of if they're right wing or left wing or anywhere inbetween. ahh, the lovely lesser of X evils...i supose i could trust a politician if there was significant evidance to point to him/her being trustworthy, but hasn't happened yet. however, there are also those who exagerate the truth to make consipiracies. it works both way, and danger lies more in the subtilties of partial truth than in blatent lies.

yeah i pretty much agree with what you have said. i didn't think of that aspect of the conspirators, and it is very true, some do exaggerate, and some do pull up b/s conspiracies out of there asses. either way you have people who twist the truth.

>Yes, I'm sure there are people who are paid to examine worst case scenarios and write possible emergency plans.

There are and thats suposed to be FEMAs job. Every county and state have Emergency Managment people. They do any planning for natural disasters to Terrorist acts. Even the Military has these people. I know this because i DO IT for the USAF. My career fields name is Emergency Managment . We do that exact job for the USAF along with teaching Chemical biological and radilogical Warfare, Responding to any of the mentioned type of attacks to Detect and identify what it is.

All the planning you can think of is done to try to make everyone prepared but in reality you will have people that don't want to listen or they are set in there ways. Believe me I am sure there are crazy plans out there similar to this becasue WHAT IF?? Is always how you have to think. Like WHAT IF 100 thousand people decided to grab alot of guns and ammo and take over the US. We would have to have some crazy plan to combat this meaning several LARGE prisons and not ones in use today cause as most know those are pretty full. Everyday law enforcement probably couldnt handle this kinda uprising in most cases so Martial law would have to be used to help out. Just a crazy made up thought but you have to plan for everything. It sounds crazy but it is a fun job.

Cole

The Palmdale location is just what it appears to be- part of the State Water Project. It is the nerve center for one of only three ways that water gets to southern California. (It doesn't fall from the sky here) You bet it's secure, as it should be. One person, bent on causing a problem, could cause major problems without needing "Mission Impossible" tactics.

The Sylmar / San Fernando place is nearly the same except the property is owned by LA City. This several hundred acres is where all of the electricity and water for the city of LA is distributed, and has been for nearly 100 years. Recently, the LAPD adopted a lot of the unused acreage and are using it for training and equipment storage. The mysterious containers are retired sea-going cargo boxes which are cheap and plentiful in a port city. They are used for a lot of the emergency response equipment- for 25 thousand responders. The police cars that "continuously patrol the area" are trainees doing any of several different things that trainees need to learn to do under realistic conditions. They have their own city-sized "Hogan's Alley" there.

It's irresponsible for writers to offer theories based on ignorance and to not even admit that there may be perfectly simple explanations for their observations. They are not excercising their right to free speech, they are engaging in what history books used to call "Yellow Journalism"; a coward's way of raising general distrust, hate, and discontent while hiding behind a constitutionaly protected right.

:evil: I'm having an evil impulse: I know of a place in the area where a GPS will not work. It's right next to an unmarked building with high barbed wire fencing around it. Should I tell someone about it?