just to add...

I was wondering,,, I am a member of another forum about hondas. One thing that helps me is when I post something on a thread it will tell me by putting a icon on that thread in the thread index,,,,,

for example; I post on some threads and not on others, If we had the icons on the posted thread I could just look at all the threads I have a reply in. like put a checkmark beside the the op name on the threads that you have a reply in.

Ok sorry it took so long,, forgot about this post.... yeah I see the view post you guys are talking about. here's a link to the other site I'm part of

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=146

It's a honda forum, it is also an advertised one which I guess pays the bills for there servers and such..

Thing I was talking about, would be on all of the index list( ie, Tech, Pub, Classified, ect.) if we had the same feature I could look down any of the lists and I would see a check mark,, say on the same line as the post titles, in the same box as post titles, but right next to the original posters name. I'll try and get a screen shot of the honda's site with me logged in and show you what I'm talking about, tomorrow. [/url]

This is a snap shop of my screen when I'm signed in. As you can see the little envelope on the far right beside the op's name. This is what I would like to see, it makes it 100% easier to track what you have posts in... Juat an idea.....

The red arrows point to the topics I have posts in.

Image Not Found