Front bumpstops

I searched a few threads and mainly saw people adding the pucks to the bottom of the coil spring to "add length" to their factory bumps.

Factory bumps in question

nxnd2I6l.jpg 

These are the screw in bump stops with what i believe is a 2 inch cup (if my measurement was right). I'm looking to length my bump stop but I'm not sure if this one will fit. It is for a tj, but has any one tried it? I know daystar has replacements for the xj with the two inch cup, curious as to how you would remove the old oem bump. Cut it up? Heat it up? Beat it out?

aX2hl4al.png  <-TJ bumps               XJ daystar replacements -> i0Eec87l.png

13 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

TJ ones fit just fine. Checkout the instructions for the JKS acos setups for the XJ and you’ll see how they all get assembled and removed. 

Perfect just what I wanted to know. Might combine the tj bumps with a hockey puck on the bottom.

17 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

lube it up and yank on it  works everytime. :roflmao:

Is that style of bump yankable?  I don't see the indentations in the cup that would hold the base in place. I think that's the molded style.

This style is yankable and you can insert KJ09101BK into the cup. The indents will secure the base of the new bump stop into the cup:

5075d1272917375-bump-stop-removal-lktfbu

4 hours ago, DesertRat1991 said:

Is that style of bump yankable?  I don't see the indentations in the cup that would hold the base in place. I think that's the molded style.

This style is yankable and you can insert KJ09101BK into the cup. The indents will secure the base of the new bump stop into the cup:

5075d1272917375-bump-stop-removal-lktfbu

Correct, the one from the op is a one piece molded unit 

9 hours ago, DesertRat1991 said:

Like @ghetdjc320 said my bump stop cups don't have indentations. I will be using the tj ones instead