Save the XJ??????

TNT

I was just at my friends auto recyclers yard and he has a 90 or so XJ Limited set to go to the crusher next. It has the overhead console it, the complete interior (tan), still has the axles and driveline 4.0 231 case. Should I have him save it?

Save it or crush it?

I was just at my friends auto recyclers yard and he has a 90 or so XJ Limited set to go to the crusher next. It has the overhead console it, the complete interior (tan), still has the axles and driveline 4.0 231 case. Should I have him save it?

Save it or crush it?

save :D

I can also just get some parts from it. $300.00 whole or let me know what you need. I just talked to him and he won't be crushing it for about a week or so. It has the Jensen factory speakers or at least the door panels with the covers. It also has power windows, locks and mirrors.

It's missing the grill, header, condensor, valve cover, master cylinder and radiator. I think the front bumper and 1 front flare is gone too. Other then that the rest is complete if I remember correctly.

probably no word on if it ran or not or what is wrong. i would be willing to give 300 whole if i knew it ran or could run with some minor parts

I will be pulling my MJ motor which runs good and have all the rest of the parts it would need.

I'm swapping in a complete '95 4.0 HO engine, trans and t-case into my MJ.

probably no word on if it ran or not or what is wrong. i would be willing to give 300 whole if i knew it ran or could run with some minor parts

I will be pulling my MJ motor which runs good and have all the rest of the parts it would need.

I'm swapping in a complete '95 4.0 HO engine, trans and t-case into my MJ.

speaking of which, Tim what would you want for that 4.0?

the PO of that truck will be in need of a new motor (well, all sorts of seal replacement) and I figure throwing in a different motor that doesn't leak is easier.

speaking of which, Tim what would you want for that 4.0?

the PO of that truck will be in need of a new motor (well, all sorts of seal replacement) and I figure throwing in a different motor that doesn't leak is easier.

That depends... I could use help to swap motors and such.

i may be interested in the overhead console, is it the full length one or just the computer by the visors? also, i'm looking for the weather strip on the bottom outside of the driver's window where it goes into the door. so if you're going to be pulling some things off it...oh yea, i also need a complete lock set for the doors (including hatch release button/lock assembly)

i may be interested in the overhead console, is it the full length one or just the computer by the visors? also, i'm looking for the weather strip on the bottom outside of the driver's window where it goes into the door. so if you're going to be pulling some things off it...oh yea, i also need a complete lock set for the doors (including hatch release button/lock assembly)

It's the full length one. I'll have to see how my back feels on monday. Thats the day I'm going there to get my parts.

Make a list of what you need and what you'll pay.

I'll see what I can do