89 crew cab comanche? $1,234,567

16 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

it is pretty cool that c pillar is gross looking.

That is why, in order to build a crew cab Comanche, one should use an MJ afoot as the rear door as well and cut the top front section off of an CJ door. That would make everything line up correctly. 

1 minute ago, 89 MJ said:

That is why, in order to build a crew cab Comanche, one should use an MJ afoot as the rear door as well and cut the top front section off of an CJ door. That would make everything line up correctly. 

yeah exactly don't just slap the vent on and call it a day

4 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

you should do a write up with plenty of pics. :grinyes:

5 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

Idk where the window would come from you couldn't use the big rear window and the xj guys would be mad

they did make a 2dr xj with no rear windows, was indented yet but all sheet metal. were a special order deal for forest service i wanna say. 

Just now, MiNi Beast said:

they did make a 2dr xj with no rear windows, was indented yet but all sheet metal. were a special order deal for forest service i wanna say. 

huh well probably don't cut up one of those, you could probably just use take the glass out and sheet metal over it. just me thinking lol i'm not serious

1 minute ago, Jesse J said:

huh well probably don't cut up one of those, you could probably just use take the glass out and sheet metal over it. just me thinking lol i'm not serious

oh no  lets do it. and we can run a manual trans setup. :rotfl2: