88 Prerunner MJ

It's looking very sweet.

How much do the boxsides flare out for tie coverage?

A picture from the back showing the whole inside of the bed would be great.

I plan on mounting my rear shocks to the top of the axle and maybe building some guards to protect the shocks from getting damaged.

You're going to have a bad a$$ rig when you are done with it.

• 4 weeks later...
It's looking very sweet.

How much do the boxsides flare out for tie coverage?

A picture from the back showing the whole inside of the bed would be great.

I plan on mounting my rear shocks to the top of the axle and maybe building some guards to protect the shocks from getting damaged.

You're going to have a bad a$$ rig when you are done with it.

The boxsides have a 6 inch flare. They are placed in the original locations but stretch out over the tires.

I plan to mount the shocks on the 9inch the same way as you mentioned above the springs.

here's a pic for ya TNT hope its what you are looking for.

2008%5C01%5C08%5Cbikepics-1141462-full.jpg

I have the FULL TRACTION long arms and Deavers put in and love the setup so far. I have a few pics from the day of install, I'll post them up soon. I have the King Bumps and reinforcing plating then the front is pretty much done. The stock axle is on the truck now taking some abuse but I have a trussed beam to go in....some day.

so how much would you say the front fenders and rear bedsides cost you all told?

...I think I've got a truck for a set of them :D

I think it was close to 1100-1200 all said and done but I had them shipped.

:cheers:

not a bad investment considering

so how much would you say the front fenders and rear bedsides cost you all told?

...I think I've got a truck for a set of them :D

I think it was close to 1100-1200 all said and done but I had them shipped.

:cheers:

not a bad investment considering

Not bad if you can keep it upright and off the trees.:D

The fronts mount with very little persuasion, the rears on the other hand take some fab skillz and a few bucks in stock oh then there is the Dzus fasteners "OUCH"

The fronts mount with very little persuasion, the rears on the other hand take some fab skillz and a few bucks in stock oh then there is the Dzus fasteners "OUCH"

:D I'd consider mounting it to the stock bed without the OEM bedsides. think that could be done?

:D I'd consider mounting it to the stock bed without the OEM bedsides. think that could be done?

You would be much better off going with their flare sides (ones pictured on Rustys site) if you wanted to go that route, alot less work and you retain the use of the bed and save money on just the flare sides. :brows:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...