tan b pillar trim, kick panels and others

Jesse J

I'm on the hunt for the above pieces and  if anyone has the upper level drivers side arm rest, passenger grab handles and sun visors and clips laying around that would be nice

IMG-0428.JPG.16c27de0eb6c685c185d99a8dacde19a.jpg.0372c66cdca0d3fa4d70a134b7c15146.jpg

the red is the under the window trim also if it might be nice to have the carpet piece that,s outlined in green. 

so if anyone every strips a truck with a tan interior be sure to let me know

• Jesse J changed the title to tan b pillar trim, kick panels and others

The darker rear carpet piece is gone.  I have the lighter one.  It has some stains as can be seen, otherwise solid.  I also have the upper plastic trim piece.  I was thinking $50 each plus shipping.  I'd normally expect more for the carpet piece, but this one has stains.  I have not tried to clean it other than vacuuming it.  The plastic piece would include all the plastic "fir tree" clips, and the carpet would include the two screws that hold it to the floor.

I saw your post in the tech section, I would like to mention that from the factory, these trucks all had the plastic trim piece, but generally did not have the rear carpet section unless they had bucket seats.  At least that has been my experience from seeing these trucks in junkyards.

MJ rear cab trim a.jpg

MJ rear cab trim b.jpg

12 hours ago, Jesse J said:

k well idk don't have a whle lotta cash flow idealy I'd find a salvage one and take like everything so I'll keep huntin. It was more og a if anyone has these kicking around just collecting dust. :dunno:

I understand.  I pulled these at a salvage yard and paid for them.  So I have time/money tied up in them and would like a return on my work.  Be patient and you may find someone who just wants to clear out their closet or garage.  And keep an eye on your local pick-n-pull places, Comanches turn up from time to time.

I have the top piece, they are expensive to ship across the country though and I normally get around $40-$50 plus shipping for them. There’s a truck near me with a decent tan interior that’s complete if you wanted the complete interior but it wouldn’t be all that cheap to ship based on past experiences