Adding Power to 4.0

I'm playing the long game waiting for koenigsegg to catch the Jeep addiction. Then they can make a solenoid controlled aluminum crossflow head. Probably shave off half the total height of the head.

For current options of adding power to the 4.0 forced induction is the way to go. FI stroker is even better. 

30 minutes ago, omega_rugal said:

have anyone played with the exhaust? long pipes, short pipes, more diameter, less diameter, after all it affects scavenging and power band

I have a 2.5 exhaust. Also, a Doug Thorley header. I think it does help. But it is a 'complete' system. I noticed a bit or real world improvement, when I bore out the TB to 60mm. Go-Jeep I think runs a 2.5 exhaust, except the tail pipe is 2-1/4. I have plans to run a resonator where the muffler is, then a Supertrap mufller at the end on a future build. That way, I can adjust the back pressure as needed. 

6 hours ago, Cummins93 said:

I'm playing the long game waiting for koenigsegg to catch the Jeep addiction. Then they can make a solenoid controlled aluminum crossflow head. Probably shave off half the total height of the head.

For current options of adding power to the 4.0 forced induction is the way to go. FI stroker is even better. 

That would be awesome if they did