WTB/T Power windows

Master7122

4 minutes ago, Master7122 said:

someone that needs them for a cherokee get them.

Honestly, finding MJ specific parts especially power door stuff will require you to find a 2 door XJ and use its wiring and switches. Plus there's wayyyy more XJs out there than there are MJ's plus productions numbers between the two.  Sure while its nice for other XJ owners to get the chance to get these parts for their XJ's, but don't let that stop you from acquiring the upgrades you want in your truck. I have rear power window switches in mine for just the power locks. 

9 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Honestly, finding MJ specific parts especially power door stuff will require you to find a 2 door XJ and use its wiring and switches. Plus there's wayyyy more XJs out there than there are MJ's plus productions numbers between the two.  Sure while its nice for other XJ owners to get the chance to get these parts for their XJ's, but don't let that stop you from acquiring the upgrades you want in your truck. I have rear power window switches in mine for just the power locks. 

I understand that but I'm in the process of restoring a comanche so they need to be for 2 door xj or mj. The 4 door switch would throw everything off