New fuel line questions

I’m running coil overs and the stock fuel hardline and soft line that run to the fuel rail need to be moved substantially. I want to just run stainless steel braided line from the fuel filter to the rail with dash 6 lines or whatever size I need. Anyone have any idea what’s sizes I need and what kind of adapters I need? No I don’t want to use hose clamps and rubber line. I want to do it right and legit. Would love to get some info on what y’all think I need to do. Thanks! 86b6b94052ebddce8c9e0a39943c2714.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russell's makes all kinds of adapters from various fittings types to an.  Problem is alot of our stuff is Barb and for those you need to cut off the flare and have it straight, then use a compression type adapter from that to an. A new fuel filter can be had with an fittings already brazed on. Tank fittings are Barb.  I ran rubber line from the tank to my filter then converted it to an because I didn't wanna cut up the sending unit.  I'm doing a ls swap but same thing applies really. Unsure what the fuel rail fitting is for yours so that may be tricky. 

IMG_20200411_175824.jpg

Use 6AN for the fuel supply and 4AN for the return. I used Summit Racing Braided Nylon hose. Russell has push on 3/8" and 5/16 fittings to connect to the fuel rail, and filter. (644123, 611253 611203).  This hose can also be pushed on and clamped like regular hose which makes connecting the fuel sender and potentially the filter if you don't want to use adapters.

20191020_124424.jpg.bf254edffeefdb62df6d2b821b5c56e2.jpg

On 4/20/2020 at 8:51 AM, 70barracuda said:

Russell's makes all kinds of adapters from various fittings types to an.  Problem is alot of our stuff is Barb and for those you need to cut off the flare and have it straight, then use a compression type adapter from that to an. A new fuel filter can be had with an fittings already brazed on. Tank fittings are Barb.  I ran rubber line from the tank to my filter then converted it to an because I didn't wanna cut up the sending unit.  I'm doing a ls swap but same thing applies really. Unsure what the fuel rail fitting is for yours so that may be tricky. 

IMG_20200411_175824.jpg

What fuel filter is that?

9 hours ago, Jackrabbit41 said:

What fuel filter is that?

Speedway motors Corvette filter/regulator with an fittings brazed on. Don't really recommend it, as it bent up like a pretzel when I tried to tighten the fittings on. There isn't a nut on the actual filter to grab on to

Here is what I did. Use Fuel Filter and Regulator Kit Summit Racing part no CMB-03-0263. This will give you everything you need to connect a female AN6 terminated fuel line onto the filter. It includes the part no's listed below.

The three AN connectors are:-

5/16 fuel line steel to AN6 SUM-221336B

3/8 fuel line steel to AN6 SUM-221335B

Male spring lock to 6AN SUM-221330B

Regulator

Corvette Regulator SUM-230150

20191013_153808.jpg.cf7c79538e67e9bff3a4cdff0bdc6a84.jpg