Dreaded fuel pump wiring

I now wonder which harnesses you got. Seems like nothing is lining up.

I posted it on all things Comanche on Facebook as well and someone confirmed it is the turn signal/hazard harness. At this point who knows what all I have and where. I did at some point have brake lights and all go out and changed the fuse. But I have the had the left turn signal light stay on before with the headlights. So I checked that and it seemed to be slightly loose. Well the plastic harness connector was broke in half. So either I’m going to order a new harness connector or go to pull a part one pull one out. I’m wondering if that is what was causing my 12v circuit on that fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1532508582_FusibleLinkG.jpg.33d6f4bae5700b2abd23865237ab6b25.jpg
D1_5 should show 12vdc All The Time. With or without KEY. Follow D1-5 back to Splice_E. Check condition of splice. Splice_E should show 12vdc at all times.

Will check it as soon as I finish the tail lights and cleaning the old crap out and putting new dielectric grease.

So what I’ve done. Tested D pins. All tested same as above. I’ve pulled hazard/stop fuse. Put in dome fuse, no issue. Put in haz/stop fuse. No issue since. Until next time dome fuse blows. I did disconnect pass side dome switch that was missing the rubber bushing. Just want to keep this one going