1988 MJ Pioneer LWB Part Out (Sacramento, CA)

Goose_XJ88

Glad to hear the rest of those parts are getting snagged up! 

Sure, I’m interested in the harnesses and the radio if others have not spoken for them. If the prices I provided before are not going to work then we’ll need to figure that part of it out. 

So I grabbed the radio and tail light harness today. Still need to try another replacement bulb on my truck to confirm it's not the socket that's bad on my truck before I post it as avalible. 

I also grabbed other parts people were asking for so they will see messages shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

So quick Little bump. I have everything posted for sale in my other ad that I pulled.

LOCALS ONLY (Sacramento)

I don't plan on heading back to pull more parts off it but the owner has changed his mind and the low mileage (92k) drivetrain is now available minus the rear axle and leaf springs. (Which I took).

The truck runs but we were unable to get the pump to turn on when we were playing with it the last time I was there. There is no title for the truck and the bed and cab corners have been hacked up. Probably easier to take the whole truck.  Hes asking $1k for whats left otherwise it is going to scrap.

Id love to grab it and save every last piece but not something I can do.

Please PM me if local and interested so that this thread doesn't keep popping up to the top. 

• 2 months later...

Archived