Free Parts Nc

Blaine.D

These parts are taking up space and maybe someone on here could find a use for them. Everything in this thread is free + shipping. I plan on updating this serval times since currently trying to clean out my parts stash.

IMG_20200222_201325271.thumb.jpg.32f7c278d1a1994cca9843ee716bede8.jpgIMG_20200314_155143094.thumb.jpg.6e83ffc9ac4cfc56c1ce48579ef6693d.jpgIMG_20191103_145723048.thumb.jpg.27d1d8661806098c20c436f56c8dca9a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

Interesting.  What all does it have on it?  Temp, direction, cubby hole?  

All it does is I believe is a receiver for key fobs. Unfortunate no cubby hole, temperature, or direction. Usually you find those features in the full size Cherokee ones. If you are interested in its yours for the price of shipping. 

1 minute ago, Blaine.D said:

All it does is I believe is a receiver for key fobs. Unfortunate no cubby hole, temperature, or direction. Usually you find those features in the full size Cherokee ones. If you are interested in its yours for the price of shipping. 

Ah that's a bummer.  I'd take it if it had more function to it but it's not something I could use.  Thank you though!

1 minute ago, Dzimm said:

Ah that's a bummer.  I'd take it if it had more function to it but it's not something I could use.  Thank you though!

No worries :L:same reason why I trying to get rid of it. Probably going to donate it to goodwill if no one can find a use for it on here. 

4 minutes ago, Blaine.D said:

No worries :L:same reason why I trying to get rid of it. Probably going to donate it to goodwill if no one can find a use for it on here. 

I will snag that. I’ve got a gray interior in my ‘90. Sending you a PM! 

Archived