CoastChief

Wrong Injectors sent from Ebay. Still usable?

To my disappointment my order for Bosch OEM 0280155746 was completed incorrectly. The seller has not responded to my return claim in 4 days. I wanted to ask since i spent 40$ on these are they any good? 

This was sent to me not sure what to make of them. 

Set (6) For 87-98 Jeep 4.0L OEM Bosch 26LB EV1 Upgrade Fuel Injector 0280155832

s-l1600.jpg

They are great injectors. However 26lb injectors are not ideal for a stock 4.0. Depending on what rail pressure they are rated at and what year your Jeep is. They could be way too big.  I wouldn't even use them in a 4.7l stroker!!! The PCM will struggle to trim the fuel flow to not run really rich.

17 minutes ago, Limeyjeeper said:

They are great injectors. However 26lb injectors are not ideal for a stock 4.0. Depending on what rail pressure they are rated at and what year your Jeep is. They could be way too big.  I wouldn't even use them in a 4.7l stroker!!! The PCM will struggle to trim the fuel flow to not run really rich.

thank you!

yeah I'm running a bare bones stock. 4.0 1988 .... Bummer. Hopefully he replies. Iv found a handful of forums that really enjoys the "746" ones I ordered.

called ebay because they told me to leave a positive review. ( so they just dump you with the item ). Got a full refund, thank you so much for the offer!