Wrong Injectors sent from Ebay. Still usable?

To my disappointment my order for Bosch OEM 0280155746 was completed incorrectly. The seller has not responded to my return claim in 4 days. I wanted to ask since i spent 60$ on these are they any good? 

This was sent to me not sure what to make of them. 

Set (6) For 87-98 Jeep 4.0L OEM Bosch 26LB EV1 Upgrade Fuel Injector 0280155832

s-l1600.jpg

They are great injectors. However 26lb injectors are not ideal for a stock 4.0. Depending on what rail pressure they are rated at and what year your Jeep is. They could be way too big.  I wouldn't even use them in a 4.7l stroker!!! The PCM will struggle to trim the fuel flow to not run really rich.

17 minutes ago, Limeyjeeper said:

They are great injectors. However 26lb injectors are not ideal for a stock 4.0. Depending on what rail pressure they are rated at and what year your Jeep is. They could be way too big.  I wouldn't even use them in a 4.7l stroker!!! The PCM will struggle to trim the fuel flow to not run really rich.

thank you!

yeah I'm running a bare bones stock. 4.0 1988 .... Bummer. Hopefully he replies. Iv found a handful of forums that really enjoys the "746" ones I ordered.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Limeyjeeper said:

Glad it all worked out!!

So when I contacted ebay they told me he was trying to basically close the transaction without refunding/ exchanging the item. So I did end up getting stuck with the fuel injectors  :/ so if you want them I'm posting them for sale. 

3 hours ago, CoastChief said:

So when I contacted ebay they told me he was trying to basically close the transaction without refunding/ exchanging the item.

eBay shouldn't have let that happen.  My big eBay gripe is bad buyers.  I usually add one or two people to my blocked list every year.  But a seller shouldn't get by with this either.  Be sure to leave him negative feedback.

1 hour ago, amsuco said:

eBay shouldn't have let that happen.  My big eBay gripe is bad buyers.  I usually add one or two people to my blocked list every year.  But a seller shouldn't get by with this either.  Be sure to leave him negative feedback.

I ordered the 746s, seller sent the incorrect item. I messaged him and he told me to leave him positive feedback fist. Than he would exchange/ refund. I called ebay today and they told me it was a common seller tactic to get rid of disappointed buyers? I messaged him I was uncomfortable moving forward untill he sent at least a label. He refused and I got ebay involved again, they said they would return my funds because the transaction is not completed. Have to hope so. 

1 hour ago, CoastChief said:

I ordered the 746s, seller sent the incorrect item. I messaged him and he told me to leave him positive feedback fist. Than he would exchange/ refund. I called ebay today and they told me it was a common seller tactic to get rid of disappointed buyers? I messaged him I was uncomfortable moving forward untill he sent at least a label. He refused and I got ebay involved again, they said they would return my funds because the transaction is not completed. Have to hope so. 

I guarantee you those are Chinese knockoffs, garbage. 

Where's what you need to ask yourself-

When a quality item should cost $250 and I'm buying it for $60, am I a sucker?

4 hours ago, CoastChief said:

I ordered the 746s, seller sent the incorrect item. I messaged him and he told me to leave him positive feedback fist.

Hopefully this works out OK in the end.  Don't be afraid to ask for a supervisor at eBay if need be.  Sometimes escalating a case to someone higher up the food chain makes a difference.  There's a life lesson here either way though.  You don't pay off the balance owed to a contractor until all the work is done to your satisfaction.  Likewise, as a BUYER, you never leave feedback until you've had a chance to inspect your purchase and are satisfied.

4 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

I guarantee you those are Chinese knockoffs, garbage. 

Where's what you need to ask yourself-

When a quality item should cost $250 and I'm buying it for $60, am I a sucker?

Learning some things the hard way that’s for sure. Thank you for the links @jeepdriver ordered my speedo cable from Napa also! I’ll have to set more $$$ for the Jeep. Try not to cut corners, figure like you mentioned. It’s just gonna add up in the long run. 

2 hours ago, amsuco said:

Hopefully this works out OK in the end.  Don't be afraid to ask for a supervisor at eBay if need be.  Sometimes escalating a case to someone higher up the food chain makes a difference.  There's a life lesson here either way though.  You don't pay off the balance owed to a contractor until all the work is done to your satisfaction.  Likewise, as a BUYER, you never leave feedback until you've had a chance to inspect your purchase and are satisfied.

Just got off the phone with them after your recommendation. They let me know that my funds are being held by PayPal. There is hope! Thank you!