Gauge on ebay question

Pete not sure where to go with this but move if need be.

What do you guys think of this gauge??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180163552166&rd=1

It seems nice and its all in one. I am going to run a custom Cluster if it all works out and i was thinking i could do alittle more with the extra space. I am want to fiberglass it and angle the left side towards me a tiny bit. Also looking for a good aftermarket fuel gauge. Thanks

Cole

That was my biggest worry. I figured i would see if anyone had tried one of these before but if not i am going to go get the regular style brand name from autozone or somewhere.

BTW has anyone made a custom dash or cluster?? If so do you have pics. I am not happy with mine and would like to go to my own design. I also found a shift light with the tach digital inside it so its kinda small. It was a neat design too.Thanks

Cole

well from my experience both with past trucks and the tuner cars i've had a gauge is a gauge. Either made by sunpro or some uber expensive brand name. they all work the same and it just comes down to proper install. Now mind you this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt or however the saying goes. I think its a good idea but maybe not so huge unless you like the rice look or you have a hard time reading things. But like I said good idea and as far as a custom dash i'll look around and see if I can't find something that the local jeep club guys ahve done.

I think its a good idea but maybe not so huge unless you like the rice look or you have a hard time reading things.

It does have a 4-cyl.

Cheap gauges tend to not have the same accuracy as the nicer gauges, but it shouldn't be a huge deal for a Comanche. The digital ones on that should be fine, but I'd stay away from digital tachs as they tend to lag.

OK I will relook tonight at a guage. I am trying to decide what one i want to run or use. I am still debating the 4-1 but i really need ideas on a custom style dash. Now i say "custom" but i am looking for something functional not pretty. My stock cluster is going to be a headache to try to work out and I think doing up a custom cluster would make me happy. Thanks

Cole