Set of 4 Turbine Wheels with 4 Center Caps - WI - SOLD

500 MJ

I have a set of turbine wheels for sale with the matching center caps. I actually have 8 center caps at the moment, I’ll let the buyer pic out the 4 they want of the 8. These are in good shape overall for their level of corrosion and for being as old as they are. They do appear to be refinished to me (looks like they were stripped, polished, then re-cleared). There are two that have some minor curb rash. In my opinion, this would be a great set to sandblast and paint with your choice of colored wheel paint. I have scrubbed them down with wheel cleaner and I have them stored in my basement. 

I’ve got these listed elsewhere as well. I’m not looking to ship them unless you are willing to pay for the shipping and a bit of my time and effort to package them. I live just south of Madison WI. If you pick them up I’ll sell them for $200 cash for the 4 wheels and 4 center caps. At this time I’m pretty firm on my price. 

I can get more pics pics if you want. Let me know. Thanks! 

1E73F819-CBB8-4B6E-BDB7-62E34D22CADC.jpeg.79ce19e3c4b97abaadd75ec91eb6f064.jpeg

I have a set of turbine wheels for sale with the matching center caps. I actually have 8 center caps at the moment, I’ll let the buyer pic out the 4 they want of the 8. These are in good shape overall for their level of corrosion and for being as old as they are. They do appear to be refinished to me (looks like they were stripped, polished, then re-cleared). There are two that have some minor curb rash. In my opinion, this would be a great set to sandblast and paint with your choice of colored wheel paint. I have scrubbed them down with wheel cleaner and I have them stored in my basement. 

I’ve got these listed elsewhere as well. I’m not looking to ship them unless you are willing to pay for the shipping and a bit of my time and effort to package them. I live just south of Madison WI. If you pick them up I’ll sell them for $200 cash for the 4 wheels and 4 center caps. At this time I’m pretty firm on my price. 

I can get more pics pics if you want. Let me know. Thanks! 

1E73F819-CBB8-4B6E-BDB7-62E34D22CADC.jpeg.79ce19e3c4b97abaadd75ec91eb6f064.jpeg

If you get me a quote for shipping+ your time we might be able to work something out! Dm me! Would need shipping to 78249

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived